Chicken Malai Samosa is a mouthwatering frozen food product. In fact, malai chicken malai samosa offered by Orange Foods Expert is the best one. Our Chicken Malai Samosa is totally prepared in hygienically best diet for persons of every age. Our Chicken Malai Samosa is totally prepared in highly neat and clean environment.
Malai Samosa is a popular snack in Pakistani cuisine. Orange Foods Expert prepares these tasty chunks with high quality ingredients. Our ingredients like chicken is one of the high quality chicken approved by Punjab Food Authority.
Chicken Malai Samosa of 111 grams approximately contains 210 calories per serving. It also contains 9.3 grams of fat which includes 1.2 gram saturated fat, 0.1 gram trans fat, 2.4 gram polyunsaturated fat and 5.2 grams of monounsaturated fat.
It has 13 mg cholesterol, 346 mg sodium and 24 grams of carbohydrates. Additionally, it contains 2.2 grams of dietary fiber, 1.7 grams of sugars and 7.7 grams of proteins. Another interesting nutritional fact is that Chicken Malai Samosa contains 292.3 mg of potassium which is good for heart health. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for the preparation of malai samosa:
Orange Foods Expert is a best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. They offer these tasty chunks in frozen form which are usually know as ready to cook frozen foods. These samosas are frozen below the zero Celsius. So, follow the following instructions while cooking these tasty bites:
- Warm oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) in a deep frying pan or deep fryer.
- Put the Malai Samosa on a plate and remove it from the freezer.
- Fry the frozen Malai Samosa for 5-6 minutes, or until it is golden brown and crispy, once the oil is hot.
- Fry the Malai Samosa until golden and crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Please wait a few minutes for the Malai Samosa to cool before serving.
- Hot, with a side of chutney or other dipping sauce.
Note: To ensure uniform cooking, the Malai Samosa should be frozen solid before frying. Take care not to burn yourself with the hot oil used for frying.