Pizza Toppings are delicious and mouthwatering frozen food products. Undoubtedly, pizza toppings boosts the taste of pizza. You can get the taste of fresh and hot pizzas anytime by using Orange Foods Expert‘s frozen toppings.
Orange Foods Expert is a best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. Pizza Toppings prepared by Orange Foods Expert are the first and utmost choice of Pakistani foodies. Our toppings boosts the taste and aroma of pizza which inspires the appetite.
Our pizza toppings per piece contains 83 calories. It also contains 6.04 grams of fat which includes 2.799 grams of saturated fat, 0 gram trans fat, 0.623 grams of polyunsaturated fat and 2.244 grams of monounsaturated fats.
Another fact is that these toppings contain 15 mg of cholesterol, 291 mg sodium and 2.22 grams of carbohydrates. Additionally, these tasty bites contains 0.4 gram dietary fiber, 0.94 grams of sugars and 5.16 grams of proteins.
Along with these elements these toppings also contain 0 mg vitamin D, 102 mg calcium, 0.46 mg iron, 101 mg potassium, 19 mcg vitamin A, and 2 mg vitamin C. Furthermore you can verify these facts and figures from fastsecret.
Instructions for preparation:
Orange Foods Expert is a well-known frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistani frozen foods industry. They make these toppings with great care and high quality ingredients. Their toppings are ready to cook but they store these toppings below the 0 Celsius. So you need great care while applying these chunks in pizza. Here are how-to guidelines for using frozen pizza toppings:
- To bake a frozen pizza, preheat the oven to the temperature specified on the box.
- Put the frozen pizza on a baking sheet or a pizza stone and bake as directed.
- Toppings should be removed from their packaging and allowed to thaw for a few minutes before being used.
- Spread the thawed toppings out evenly across the frozen pizzas and sprinkle with the thawed toppings.
- Bake the pizza for the specified amount of time (1o minutes is typical) in a preheated oven.
- Wait a few minutes for the pizza to cool after taking it out of the oven before slicing and serving.
Important: Pizza toppings should be completely thawed before being added. Be mindful that if you pile on too many toppings, the pizza may not cook through in the middle.