Chicken Malai Kabab is a delightful treat for your taste buds. Actually Chicken Malai Kabab is a staple dish in Pakistani culture. In fact, the chicken malai kabab is a popular variant in South Asian especially Pakistani cuisine.
These delicious and juicy Malai kababs are made with boneless chicken. Then, chicken is marinated in a mixture of cream, spices, and herbs, and then grilled to perfection. The result is a flavorful and succulent chicken malai kabab that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Orange Foods Expert always tries to prepare quality products. Our products are prepared according to the rules of hygiene. Orange Foods Expert’s malai kababs are prepared from boneless chicken and a blend of aromatic spices. Our 202 grams skewered serving contains following nutrients. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
One serving of Orange Foods Expert‘s Malai Kabab contains 270 calories. It also has 6.8 grams of fat which includes 1.7 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 1.3 grams of polyunsaturated fat and 2.9 grams of monounsaturated fats.
Additionally, it accumulates 124 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium and 3.9 grams of carbohydrates. While it also contains 0.9 gram fiber, 46 grams of proteins and 1.7 gram sugars. Another, plus point is that, it doesn’t contain caffeine. Furthermore, you can read these facts and figures from myfitnesspal.
Vitamins are vital source of health. They keep us healthy and active. They are needed to function the body properly. Chicken Malai Kabab also contains 0.2 mcg vitamin D, 32 mg calcium, 1.7 mg iron and 462.5 mg potassium. Potassium is also a goods supporter of heart. It keeps our heart healthy.
Orange Foods Expert is a froze foods manufacturer company based in Pakistan. We produce ready to cook foods which are frozen below the zero Celsius. So, before cooking them put in open environment so that they may come into normal state from frozen state. Here are some instructions, you must follow them before preparing these tasty chunks:
- Set the temperature of your grill to medium, or 350–400°F (18–200°C).
Place the frozen Chicken Malai Kababs on a platter after removing them from their package.
- To avoid sticking and aid in consistent cooking, brush or spray cooking spray or oil on the kababs.
- Place the kababs on the grill grate after it has heated up, allowing room between each one.
- The kababs should be browned and just barely scorched after 10 to 12 minutes of cooking on one side.
- Using a pair of tongs, turn the kababs over and cook for an additional 10 to 12 minutes on the other side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), depending on how large they are.
- After the kababs have finished cooking, take them from the grill and give them some time to rest.
- Hot Chicken Malai Kababs should be served with your preferred chutney or dipping sauce.
Note: It’s best to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the interior temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) for safe consumption. Cooking durations may vary based on the thickness of the kababs and the temperature of your grill.