Punjabi Aloo Samosa simply famous as samosa is a delicious traditional Pakistani food. Moreover Punjabi aloo samosa is a most famous street food in Punjab. In South Asian cuisine, particularly in the Punjab region of India and Pakistan, Punjabi Aloo Samosas are a well-liked snack.
A tasty variation of this traditional dish is available from Orange Foods Expert, a well-known producer of frozen foods in Pakistan. Their seasoned potatoes and peas are stuffed into a crispy, golden-brown pastry that is used to make Punjabi Aloo Samosas.
The samosas are a convenient and delectable snack or appetizer because they are quick and simple to make. The Punjabi Aloo Samosas from Orange Foods Expert are among their high-quality frozen food offerings.
Nutritional Facts Of Punjabi Aloo Samosa:
Orange Foods Expert is a best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make the best nutritious samosa by following the principles of hygiene strictly. Our samosa is always full of nutrition because we use high quality material in its preparation. Here are nutritional facts of Punjabi aloo Samosa:
Orange Foods Expert samosa of 70 grans contains 210 calories. I has 11 grams of fat which includes 1.5 grams of saturated fat and zero grams of trans fat. It does not have cholesterol. It also has 410 mg calcium.
Orange Foods Expert‘s samosa has 25 grams of carbohydrates which includes 0.5 grams of dietary fiber and no sugars. Moreover, it has 3 grams of proteins. Additionally, it accumulates 0 % vitamin A, 6 % vitamin C, 0 % calcium and 4 % iron. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for preparation:
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to cook foods and store them below the zero Celsius. Before cooking them you have to follow the instructions given below:
- To 350°F (180°C), heat the oil in a deep frying pan or deep fryer.
- The necessary quantity of Punjabi aloo samosas should be taken out of the freezer and allowed to thaw at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Samosas should be carefully added to the heated oil in the pan once they have thawed. Avoid overcrowding the pan to prevent the oil’s temperature from dropping.
- Until they are equally cooked, fry the samosas for a further 3–4 minutes on the second side after frying them for 3–4 minutes on the first side until they are golden brown.
- The fried samosas should be taken out of the pan using a slotted spoon and placed on a plate covered in paper towels to soak up any extra oil.
- To fry the remaining Punjabi aloo samosas, repeat the previous step.
- Before serving, let the samosas cool for a while.
- Enjoy your favorite chutney or dipping sauce with the flavorful and crispy Punjabi aloo samosas.