Orange Foods Expert, the leading manufacturer of frozen foods in Pakistan, is proud to present its beef samosa product. These beef samosas are most delicious and mouth-watering. Wrapped in a flaky pastry that will leave you wanting more, these succulent and tasty samosas are created with beef of the highest quality and a mixture of aromatic spices. They are then baked until the pastry becomes crisp.
Beef Samosas are simple to make and can be prepared in the oven or on the stovetop in a matter of minutes, making them an excellent option for a quick snack or starter course. And because Orange Foods Expert is unflinchingly committed to utilizing only the freshest ingredients and maintaining the highest standards of food safety, you can serve Beef Samosas to your loved ones with full assurance that they will be safe.
The flavor and quality of Orange Foods Expert‘s Beef Samosa will leave your mouth watering, so there’s no reason to settle for the run-of-the-mill frozen snacks when you can enjoy these instead. If you give them a try today, you’ll quickly understand why they’re the finest frozen snack you’ve ever had.
Nutritional Facts of Beef Samosa
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make high quality frozen foods like beef samosas. We are famous due to our quality and high standard. Orange Foods Expert always uses fresh and highest quality ingredients for the preparation of frozen foods. Our beef samosa is full of nutrients. Moreover, the nutritional facts of these beef samosas are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s beef samosa of 83 grams contains 210 calories. It also contains 11 grams of fat which include 1.9 grams of saturated fat and 0.2 grams of trans fat. These samosas also have 2.2 grams of polyunsaturated fat and 6.1 grams of monounsaturated fat. Moreover, these tasty chunks also contain 15 mg cholesterol and 346 mg sodium.
Orange Foods Expert’s tasty beef samosa contain 20 grams of carbohydrates which include 1.7 grams dietary fiber and 1.4 grams of sugars. These tasty samosas also have 7.4 grams of proteins. Additionally, these delicious bites has 196.3 mg potassium. Potassium is good for heart’s health. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for preparations
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make high quality frozen foods like chicken rolls. We are famous due to our quality and high standard. Orange Foods Expert always uses fresh and highest quality ingredients for the preparation of frozen foods. Our beef samosas are full of nutrients. Moreover, the nutritional facts of beef samosas are given below:
- Preheat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) a deep fryer or a heavy-bottomed pot that contains at least 2 inches of oil.
- Take out of the freezer the necessary quantity of beef samosas and let them to thaw at room temperature for about five minutes.
- Place the beef samosas carefully into the hot oil, taking care not to crowd the pan too much. Fry for about four to five minutes, or until it has a golden brown color and is crispy.
- Take the beef samosas that have been fried out of the oil with a spider or a slotted spoon, and then place them on paper towels to soak up any excess oil.
- Before serving, the Beef Samosas should be allowed to cool down for a few minutes. Serve with the dipping sauce of your choice and savor!
Note: Remember that the amount of time needed to cook the beef samosas can change based on the size and number of the samosas as well as the temperature of the oil. Always exercise extreme caution when working with hot oil, and under no circumstances should you ever leave it unattended.