Chicken samosa by Orange Foods Expert is made by boneless chicken and blend of spices. Undoubtedly, chicken samosas are famous among the all people evenly. Orange Foods Expert, Pakistan’s most reputable maker of frozen foods, is proud to present its Chicken Samosa product. Your taste buds are in for a treat when you indulge in one of these savory and delectable samosas, which are cooked with premium chicken and an aromatic combination of spices, and then wrapped in a flaky pastry that is sure to excite them.
Samosas filled with chicken are simple to make and can be baked in the oven or on the stovetop in a matter of minutes, making them ideal for use as both a snack and an appetizer. And because Orange Foods Expert is committed to using only the freshest ingredients and adhering to the highest standards of food safety, you can feel confidence presenting Chicken Samosas to your family and friends. Orange Foods Expert uses only the freshest ingredients and adheres to the highest standards.
So why should you make do with run-of-the-mill frozen snacks when you can treat yourself to the scrumptious flavor and high quality of Chicken Samosa by Orange Foods Expert? Give them a shot right away and see the difference it makes for yourself!
Nutritional Facts Of Chicken Samosa
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We prepare high quality products. Orange Foods Expert‘s ready to cook food items are in frozen form. Our frozen foods are full of nutrients. We always use fresh and high quality ingredients in the preparation of chicken samosa and other frozen foods products. However, nutritional facts of chicken samosas are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken samosa of 32 gram contains 85 calories. It also accumulate 5 grams of fat which include 1 gram saturated fat and no trans fat. This samosa has zero cholesterol while 240 mg of sodium is present in it. Chicken Samosas also have 10 grams of carbohydrates which include 1 gram dietary fiber and 1 gram sugar.
Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken samosas are highly nutritious. They contain 2.5 grams of proteins. Additionally, they accumulates calcium 1 percent and iron 3 percent. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for Preparations
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to foods which are in frozen form. We freeze them below the zero Celsius to maintain their freshness and taste. These frozen foods must be prepared carefully. Similarly, chicken samosas by Orange Foods Expert are also in frozen form. Before, making them ready to eat you must follow the instructions given below:
- Preheat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) a deep fryer or a heavy-bottomed pot that contains at least 2 inches of oil.
- Take out of the freezer the necessary quantity of chicken samosas and allow them to thaw at room temperature for about five minutes.
- Place the Chicken Samosas carefully into the hot oil, taking care not to cram the pot any more than necessary.
- Fry for three to four minutes, or until the exterior is golden brown and the interior is crisp.
- Take the chicken samosas that have been fried out of the oil with a spider or a slotted spoon and place them on some paper towels to soak up any leftover oil.
- Before serving, the Chicken Samosas should be allowed to cool down for a few minutes. Serve with the dipping sauce of your choice and savor!
Note: Remember that the amount of time needed to cook the Chicken Samosas can change based on the size and number of the samosas, as well as the temperature of the oil. Always exercise extreme caution when working with hot oil, and under no circumstances should you ever leave it unattended.