Chicken Tikki is crispy and delicious meal. Actually, chicken tikki is great addition to you meal to make it mouth-watering. Anyone who like Pakistani food will find the Chicken Tikki offered by Orange Foods Expert’s to be a delightful and easy alternative.
Each bite of these tikkis delivers an explosion of flavor thanks to the high-quality chicken used in their preparation and the authentic spices used in their seasoning. Orange Foods Expert is widely regarded as one of the top frozen food manufacturers in Pakistan, and the company takes great care to guarantee that all of its items adhere to the industry’s most stringent quality and hygiene requirements.
These tikkis are simple to put together and can be cooked to perfection on either a skillet or a grill. They are wonderful either as a fast snack or as a component of a more substantial dinner. Whether you’re a devotee of Pakistani cuisine or just trying to broaden your culinary horizons, the Chicken Tikki from Orange Foods Expert is certain to captivate your sense of taste.
Nutritional Facts Of Chicken Tikki
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make high quality frozen foods like chicken tikki. We are famous due to our quality and high standard. Orange Foods Expert always uses fresh and highest quality ingredients for the preparation of frozen foods. Our chicken tikki is full of nutrients. Moreover, the nutritional facts of these tikkis are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s tikki of 63 grams contains 120 calories. It has 7 grams of fat which includes 2 gram saturated fat and zero trans fat. Moreover, these crispy bites contain 30 mg cholesterol and 510 mg sodium. These tasty bites also accumulate 6 grams carbohydrates which include 0.5 gram dietary fiber and 2 grams of sugars.
Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken tikki also accumulates 10 grams of proteins. Additionally, this tikki has 2 % vitamin A, 0 % vitamin C, 0% calcium and 4 % iron. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for preparation
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to foods which are in frozen form. We freeze them below the zero Celsius to maintain their freshness and taste. These frozen foods must be prepared carefully. Similarly, chicken tikki by Orange Foods Expert is also in frozen form. Before, making them ready to eat you must follow the instructions given below:
- Warm oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) in a deep frying pan or deep fryer.
- Take the chicken tikki out of the freezer and fry them in oil that has already been heated. Make sure the pan or fryer isn’t too crowded.
- Chicken tikkis need 3–4 minutes in the fryer to achieve a golden, crispy exterior. Make sure they cook evenly by turning them over periodically.
- When the chicken tikki are done cooking, take them from the oil with a slotted spoon and set them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any remaining oil.
- Dipping sauces like mint chutney or ketchup go great with hot tikki.
- Orange Foods Expert promises you a scrumptious and crispy tikki.
Note: Please keep in mind that the cooking time for chicken tikki will change according on their size and thickness. For optimal safety, cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius).