Beef Chapli Kabab is a dish from Pakistan that is tasty frozen food. Actually, Beef Chapli Kabab has become popular all over the world. It is a dish made from ground beef that is mixed with different spices. Then the paste is shaped into flat patties that are fried until they are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Orange Foods Expert, a leading company that sells frozen foods, has a tasty and easy-to-use frozen version of this dish.
Beef Chapli Kabab from Orange Foods Expert is a high-quality frozen food with the same great taste and ease of use as freshly made kababs. It is made with the best ingredients, such as high-quality ground beef and a unique mix of spices that give it a real and unique taste. The company only buys the best cuts of beef from suppliers they know they can trust. The fact that the Beef Chapli Kabab from Orange Foods Expert is easy to get is one of its best features. The kababs are already made and frozen.
You can easily store them in the freezer and cook them whenever you want a tasty meal. This is especially helpful for people who are busy and don’t have time to cook their own meals. The Beef Chapli Kebab from Orange Foods Expert can be used in many different ways. Depending on what you like, you can fry, grill, or bake the kababs. They can be served in a bun with lettuce and tomato, or with rice and salad. Because of this, they are a great choice for quick and easy meals or even for having people over.
Nutritional Facts Of Chicken Chapli Kabab
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make high quality frozen foods like beef chapli kabab. We are famous due to our quality and high standard. Orange Foods Expert always uses fresh and highest quality ingredients for the preparation of frozen foods. Our beef chapli kababs are full of nutrients. Moreover, the nutritional facts of chapli kababs are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s beef chapli kabab 64 grams serving contains 120 calories. These kababs contain 7 grams of fat which include 2.5 grams of saturated fat. Beef Kababs also accumulate 25 mg cholesterol and 290 mg sodium. Moreover, these kababs have 6 grams of carbohydrates an 9 grams of proteins.
Additionally, Orange Foods Expert‘s beef chapli kababs contain vitamin A 4 percent and vitamin C 2 percent. It also accumulates calcium 2 percent and iron 6 percent. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions For Preparation
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to foods which are in frozen form. We freeze them below the zero Celsius to maintain their freshness and taste. These frozen foods must be prepared carefully. Similarly, chapli kabab by Orange Foods Expert are also in frozen form. Before, making them ready to eat you must follow the instructions given below:
- To begin, take the frozen chapli kababs out of their packing and arrange them in a single layer on a platter. You should give them ten to fifteen minutes to defrost at room temperature.
- After the kababs have been allowed to defrost, place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and heat two to three teaspoons of cooking oil.
- Place the defrosted kababs into the hot oil in a methodical manner, making sure not to crowd the pan too much. Fry the kababs for three to four minutes per side, or until they reach the desired level of browning and crispiness.
- After the kababs have finished cooking, take them out of the pan and set them on a platter that has been lined with paper towels so that any extra oil may be absorbed.
- The chapli kababs should be served sizzling hot with any condiments of your choosing, including mint chutney, yogurt, or sliced onions and tomatoes.
- I hope you like these flavorful and crispy beef chapli kababs.