Chicken seekh kababs are made from ground chicken. In fact, chicken seekh kababs are juicy, succulent and mouth-watering food chunks. “Chicken Seekh Kababs By Orange Foods Expert” is a delectable product made from high-quality chicken meat and a delicious blend of authentic spices and herbs.
These kababs are long cylindrical tubes that are ideal for grilling or barbecuing. The chicken seekh kababs are extremely versatile, serving as both an appetizer and a main course in a variety of dishes.
This product is ideal for those who want to enjoy the authentic flavor of traditional Pakistani cuisine without having to make the kababs from scratch. The kababs are juicy and flavorful, and will satisfy even the most discriminating palates.
Orange Foods Expert is best frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare chicken seekh kababs in a highly hygienic environment. Our seekh kababs are healthy and prepared according to health safety rules. Our chicken seekh kabab contains the following nutrients.
Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken seekh kabab of 155 grams contain 234 calories. It has 12 grams of fat which includes 3.3 grams saturated fat, 0.1 gram trans fat, 2.4 grams polyunsaturated fat and 5.3 grams of monosaturated fat. It also contains 110 mg cholesterol, 861 mg sodium and 8.5 grams of carbohydrates.
Orange Foods Expert‘s seekh kababs are low carb juicy chunks. They contains 2 grams of dietary fiber and 2.9 grams sugars. It also has 25 grams of proteins. Additionally, it accumulates 0 mcg vitamin D, 48 mg calcium, 2.3 mg iron and 894.3 mg potassium. Furthermore, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. Their seekh kababs are ready to cook but in frozen form. These chicken seekh kababs are frozen below the zero Celsius. Follow the instructions before frying them in oil:
- Heat enough cooking oil in a pan or deep frying pot to cover the Chicken Seekh Kababs.
- Reduce the heat to medium once the oil is hot.
- Take the Seekh Kababs out of the package and pierce them with a toothpick or skewer.
- Place the Kababs gently into the hot oil, being careful not to crowd the pan.
- Fry the Kababs for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown, turning them occasionally to ensure even cooking on all sides.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the Seekh Kababs from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
- Allow the Seekh Kababs to cool slightly before removing the toothpick or skewer.
- Serve the Seekh Kababs hot, accompanied by your favorite dipping sauce, salad, or side dish.
Note: Take care when handling the hot oil and keep an eye on the temperature to avoid burning the Kababs. Overcrowding the pan will lower the temperature of the oil, affecting the texture and flavor of the Chicken Seekh Kababs.