Marinated Rahu Fish is a tasty and delightful meal by Orange Foods Expert. Undoubtedly, Marinated Rahu Fish is liked by foodies frequently. The marinated rahu fish from Orange Foods Expert is an excellent frozen food option. Verily, it features an unusual but delicious combination of flavors and textures.
The rahu fish is marinated in a special blend of spices and herbs. This will create a flavor that will appeal to even the pickiest eaters. You can cook the fish as you like because it has been professionally cleaned and prepped. Moreover it is frozen to preserve its freshness and quality. Enjoy a restaurant-worthy supper without leaving your house with Orange Foods Expert‘s marinated rahu fish.
Nutritional facts of marinated rahu fish:
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We always try to produce high quality food products according to the principles of hygiene. Our food products are full of nutrients which guarantee the good health. However, nutritional facts of marinated rahu fish are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s 100 grams of rahu fish contains 69 calories. It has 0.79 grams of fat which includes 0.167 grams of saturated fat, 0.142 grams of monounsaturated fat and .280 grams of polyunsaturated fats. It also has 3.68 grams of carbohydrate along with 1.31 grams of sugars and 0.5 grams of fiber.
However, Orange Foods Expert‘s rahu fish accumulates 11.5 grams of fats. Additionally, it has 130 mg sodium, 20 mg cholesterol and 296 mg potassium. Remember that potassium is good for health of the heart. However, you can verify these facts and figures from fatsecret.
Instruction for preparation:
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. Our rahu fish and other food products are in frozen form. Which are frozen below the zero Celsius to keep them fresh and tasteful. here are some instructions you must follow before the preparation of rahu fish:
- Take the rahu fish out of the freezer and put them on a platter. You may defrost them in the microwave for a few minutes on the defrost option, or you can let them thaw in the fridge overnight. Fish spoils quickly if left out of the refrigerator for too long.
- Once the frozen rahu fish fillets have thawed, add enough cooking oil to the pan so that the fillets are completely submerged. Get the oil nice and heated over medium heat. Sprinkle a bit of flour or breadcrumbs into the pan to see if the oil is hot enough; if they sizzle, the oil is ready.
- Carefully add the marinated rahu fish to the hot oil using kitchen tongs or a spatula. Overcrowding the pan will cause the oil temperature to drop, which will lead to uneven cooking.
- Marinated rahu fish should be fried for around four to five minutes per side, or until crisp. Halfway through cooking, give them a flip to ensure even browning.
- Cooked fish should be removed from the pan with kitchen tongs or a spatula and set on a dish covered in paper towels. Any extra oil will be soaked up by this.
- Please wait a few minutes for the rahu fish to cool down after marinating. They’re great as a snack just on their own or with some dipping sauce, such tartar or ketchup.