Are you looking for a delicious and satisfying chicken seekh kababs? Look no further than Orange Foods Expert‘s Chicken Seekh Kababs! Our Chicken Seekh Kababs are made with premium chicken and a blend of traditional spices. We include cumin, coriander, and red chili powder in preparation of these tasty and juicy seekh kababs. The boneless chicken is then carefully shaped into long, thin kababs and grilled to perfection. It results in a juicy and flavorful appetizer that’s perfect for any occasion.
Orange Foods Expert‘s Chicken Seekh Kabab is a great option for anyone who loves the taste of grilled chicken but doesn’t want to spend hours preparing and cooking it. Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken seekh kababs are quick and easy to prepare – simply heat it up in the oven or on a grill, and it’s ready to be served in just a few minutes. One of the best things about our Chicken Seekh Kabab is that it’s a healthier alternative to other fried or processed snacks.
It’s made with high-quality boneless chicken, which is an excellent source of protein and essential nutrients. It’s a great option for anyone who wants a satisfying snack without sacrificing their health or wellness. Orange Foods Expert‘s Chicken Seekh Kabab is also incredibly versatile. It can be enjoyed on its own, as a side dish, or as part of a larger meal. It pairs perfectly with naan bread, salad, or your favorite chutney or dip.
Nutritional Facts Of Chicken Seekh Kababs
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make high quality frozen foods like chicken seekh kababs. We are famous due to our quality and high standard. Orange Foods Expert always uses fresh and highest quality ingredients for the preparation of frozen foods. Our seekh kababs are full of nutrients. Moreover, the nutritional facts of seekh kababs are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken seekh kababs serving of 155 grams contains 325 calories. Actually, it is high calorie diet. While these seekh kababs accumulate 20 grams of fat which includes 7.6 grams of saturated fat, 0.4 grams of trans fat, 1.2 grams of polyunsaturated fat and 8.5 grams of monounsaturated fat. It also accumulates 96 mg cholesterol and 873 mg sodium.
Orange foods Expert‘s chicken seekh kababs are low carb diet. They have 8.5 grams carbohydrates which include 2 grams of dietary fiber and 2.9 grams of sugars. It also contains 28 grams of proteins. Additionally, these seekh kababs have 567.8 mg potassium. Moreover, another plus point is that they don’t have caffeine. Finally, I will suggest you that you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions For Preparation
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to foods which are in frozen form. We freeze them below the zero Celsius to maintain their freshness and taste. These frozen foods must be prepared carefully. Similarly, chicken seekh kababs by Orange Foods Expert are also in frozen form. Before, making them ready to eat you must follow the instructions given below:
- The chicken seekh kababs that were frozen should be put in the fridge overnight to thaw. Make sure to take them out of their packaging and put them in a dish or container with a lid to keep them from getting dirty.
- After the seekh kababs have thawed, take them out of the fridge and let them sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- If you are cooking the kababs, soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to keep them from catching fire.
- Set the grill or frying pan to medium-high heat. The seekh kababs won’t stick if you brush oil on the grill grates or cooking pan.
- If you want to grill the seekh kababs, thread them onto the skewers, leaving some room between each one.
- Place the seekh kababs on the grill or in the frying pan and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes, turning them every so often, until they are browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Once the chicken seekh kababs are done, take them off the grill or frying pan and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the Chicken seekh kababs with your favorite dipping sauce or with naan bread, rice, salad, or any other side dish you like.