Raw Finger Fish or simply finger fish is a processed food made by white fish. Actually, raw finger fish is full of nutrients. If you’re looking for a high-quality seafood product to prepare at home, go no further than Orange Foods Expert‘s Raw Finger Fish.
These finger fish are hand-picked and flash-frozen to lock in their freshness and quality. Certainly, you can rest assured that every serving will be delicious. Orange Foods Expert, a leading producer of frozen foods in Pakistan. It ensures that each finger fish is expertly packaged to maintain its freshness, flavor, and texture.
Raw Finger Fish by Orange Foods Expert is a great choice for a nutritious and tasty lunch that can be prepared in a matter of minutes. Try some of Orange Foods Expert‘s Raw Finger Fish right now and see what all the fuss is about.
Nutritional Facts Of Raw Finger Fish:
Undoubtedly, Orange Foods Expert is best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. Their raw finger fish is of high quality. It is prepared according to the principles of hygiene. Orange Foods Expert finger fish is full of nutrients. Furthermore, the nutritional facts are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s raw finger fish of 57 grams has 158 calories. Moreover, it has 9.3 grams of fat which includes 2.1 grams of saturated fat, 0.1 grams of trans fat, 4.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat and 1.8 grams of monounsaturated fat. It also has 16 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 12 grams of carbohydrates, 0.9 grams of dietary fiber and 0.9 grams of sugars.
Orange Foods Expert‘s raw finger fish accumulates 6.3 grams of proteins as well. Additionally, It consists of 0 mcg vitamin D, 9.1 mg calcium, 0.5 mg iron and 105.5 mg potassium. Another plus point is that it has no caffeine. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions For Preparation:
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. Their raw finger fish is also found in frozen form. To maintain the freshness and nutrition o these tasty bites, they are frozen below the zero Celsius. Before making them ready to eat, kindly follow the instructions given below:
- Take the frozen finger fish out of the freezer and put them on a serving dish. You may defrost them in the microwave for a few minutes on the defrost option, or you can let them thaw in the fridge overnight. Fish spoils quickly if left out of the refrigerator for too long.
- Once the finger fish have thawed, fill a frying pan with enough oil to completely cover them. Get the oil nice and heated over medium heat. Sprinkle a bit of flour or breadcrumbs into the pan to see if the oil is hot enough; if they sizzle, the oil is ready.
- Carefully place the finger fish into the hot oil using kitchen tongs or a spatula. Overcrowding the pan will cause the oil temperature to drop, which will lead to uneven cooking.
- Cook the finger fish in hot oil for about four to five minutes on each side, or until they are crisp and golden. Halfway through cooking, give them a flip to ensure even browning.
- When the finger fish are done cooking, use a spatula or tongs to transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels. Any extra oil will be soaked up by this.
- Let the finger fish rest for a while to chill off before serving. They’re great as a snack just on their own or with some dipping sauce, such tartar or ketchup.