Chicken Kofta is a juicy and succulent food. Undoubtedly, chicken kofta increase the taste of the meal which inspires the taste buds. “Chicken Kofta By Orange Foods Expert” is a delectable and savory delicacy prepared with high-quality chicken flesh and aromatic spices and herbs.
These chicken koftas are expertly seasoned to deliver an authentic and delectable taste of classic Middle Eastern food. The koftas are formed into little meatballs, making them simple to cook and serve in a number of cuisines, such as kebabs, sandwiches, or as a main course on their own. This product is ideal for anyone searching for a quick and easy supper that is also tasty and nutritious.
Orange Foods Expert is a best frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare chicken kofta according the hygienic rules. Our chicken koftas are halal and approved by Punjab Foods Authority. Orange Foods Expert Chicken Kofta has following nutritional values.
Orange Foods Expert’s 68 gram chicken kofta contains 95 calories. It accumulates 5 grams of fat which includes 1.5 grams of saturated fat. I also has 40 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium and 2 grams of carbohydrates.
Additionally, it accumulates 0 gram dietary fiber, 0 gram sugar and 10 grams of proteins. It also consists 20 mg calcium and 0.7 mg iron. However, these facts and figures may vary with respect to serving quantity and preparation method. Furthermore, you can verify these facts from nutritionvalue.
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is a well-known frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. They make quality products. Their products like chicken kofta are ready to cook but in frozen form. They are frozen below the zero Celsius. Follow the instructions before cooking them:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Remove the frozen chicken kofta from the package and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- To prevent sticking, brush or spray the kofta with a little cooking oil or cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the kofta are fully cooked and golden brown, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Using a meat thermometer, check the internal temperature of the kofta. To ensure that they are fully cooked, the temperature should be at least 165°F (74°C).
- Remove the kofta from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before serving.
- Serve the kofta as a main course or as part of a larger meal with your favorite sides.
Note: Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the chicken kofta and the oven. To ensure that the kofta are fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. To prevent the kofta from becoming dry and tough, do not overcook them.