Chicken Chapli Kababs are delicious juicy chunks. Actually, chicken chapli kababs are liked by the people of every age evenly. In the Pakistani frozen foods sector, Orange Foods Expert‘s Chicken Chapli Kababs are a well-liked product that can be found on store shelves. Those who enjoy Pakistani cuisine and are looking for a tasty and easy option may want to consider purchasing these kababs.
They are prepared with chicken of the highest quality and a combination of traditional spices. Because of its dedication to both the quality and the safety of the food it produces, Orange Foods Expert is widely regarded as one of the most reputable makers of frozen meals in the business.
Because they are simple to prepare and can be prepared in a variety of ways, such as by pan-frying or grilling, these chicken chapli kababs are a flexible choice for any dinner. Chicken Chapli Kababs from Orange Foods Expert are delicious and deserving of a try, regardless of whether you enjoy Pakistani cuisine or are just looking for something different to eat.
Nutritional Facts Of Chicken Chapli Kababs
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make high quality frozen foods like chicken chapli kabab. We are famous due to our quality and high standard. Orange Foods Expert always uses fresh and highest quality ingredients for the preparation of frozen foods. Our chicken chapli kababs are full of nutrients. Moreover, the nutritional facts of chapli kababs are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s chapli kababs 71 grams serving contain 90 calories. These tasty chunks contain 4.5 grams of fat which include 1.3 grams of saturated fat and no trans fat. Moreover, these tasty chunks have 37.5 mg cholesterol and 135 mg sodium. Chicken nuggets have 4 grams of carbohydrates which include 1.5 grams of dietary fiber and 0.5 grams of sugars.
Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken chapli kababs accumulate 9 grams of proteins. Additionally, these delicious bites have 3 % vitamin A, 10 % vitamin C, 3 % calcium and 7.5 % iron. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for preparation
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to foods which are in frozen form. We freeze them below the zero Celsius to maintain their freshness and taste. These frozen foods must be prepared carefully. Similarly, chicken chapli kababs by Orange Foods Expert are also in frozen form. Before, making them ready to eat you must follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, take the chapli kababs out of the freezer and put them on a serving dish. Let them defrost for about ten to fifteen minutes at room temperature.
- Secondly, in a skillet that won’t stick, heat the oil until it’s shimmering but not smoking, about 2 to 3 teaspoons.
- Thirdly, carefully add the thawed chapli kababs to the hot oil, making sure not to crowd the pan.
- To achieve a golden brown and crisp exterior, fry the kababs for 3–4 minutes per side. Make sure they cook evenly by turning them over periodically.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chapli kababs from the pan to a dish lined with paper towels to drain any remaining oil.
- If desired, accompany the hot chapli kababs with mint chutney, yogurt, or sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Orange Foods Expert hopes you enjoy your beef chapli kababs.
Note: The chicken chapli kababs’ cooking time will vary according on their size and thickness. For optimal safety, cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius).