BBQ Chicken Tikka is a mouth-watering chicken snack. Orange Foods Expert BBQ Chicken Tikka is one of the best addition to your meal. Undoubtedly, Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods store that prepares the best frozen foods in Pakistan. They are known for their high-quality and standard frozen foods. Orange Foods Expert is a best-frozen foods producer in Pakistan, and you can order tasty chicken frozen foods from them.
They deliver in multiple cities in Punjab and Azad Kashmir. Although Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer, there is no specific information about their BBQ Chicken Tikka. However, there are other sources that provide information about Chicken Tikka. Chicken Tikka is a popular dish in Pakistan, and it is believed to have originated from the kitchens of the Mughal Empire
Moreover, National Chicken Tikka Recipe Mix is available at Walmart stores in the Pakistan. Chicken Tikka is usually made by marinating boneless chicken pieces and baking them. It is a popular Pakistani restaurant entree and is similar to Pakistani Butter Chicken. In fact, Chicken Tikka is high in protein. However, protein is required by the body to repair and develop tissues, as well as to develop hair and nails.
Nutritional Facts Of BBQ Chicken Tikka:
The nutritional facts of chicken tikka vary depending on the part of the chicken and the serving size. According to nutritionix.com, one chicken tikka drumstick contains 132 calories, 5.5g of total fat, and 1.4g of saturated fat. One chicken tikka thigh contains 162 calories, 6.8g of total fat, and 1.7g of saturated fat.
Half a chicken breast contains 216 calories, 9.1g of total fat, and 2.2g of saturated fat. However, the nutritional facts may vary depending on the recipe and cooking method used. It is important to consider portion sizes and to balance chicken tikka with other nutritious foods as part of a healthy and balanced diet. Furthermore, you can verify from nutritionix.
Instructions For Preparation:
In start, I clearly mentioned that Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. We produce ready to cook foods and freeze them below the zero Celsius. Similarly, BBQ Chicken Tikka by Orange Foods Expert is a frozen food. Before making it ready to eat kindly follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, set your oven’s temperature to 375°F (190°C).
- Secondly, place the frozen chicken tikka on a baking sheet after removing it from the box.
- Thirdly, to help it crisp up in the oven, brush or spritz a little oil on the chicken tikka.
- Lastly, bake the tray for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Finally, after 20 minutes, check the chicken tikka to make sure it is thoroughly cooked. To determine the internal temperature of the chicken, use a meat thermometer. To be suitable for eating, it must achieve a temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- At the end, when the chicken tikka is thoroughly cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cool before serving.
- The chicken tikka can be served plain or with chutney or raita on the side.