Malai Boti is a juicy foods made by boneless chicken and a blend of spices. In fact, malai boti is the most delicious and succulent chicken food. Introducing Malai Boti from Orange Foods Expert, Pakistan’s premier producer of frozen foods. Tender pieces of chicken are marinated in a savory mixture of cream, spices, and herbs to create our Malai Boti.
Actually, malai boti is a meal of excellent quality. There’s just the right amount of heat and creaminess in every bite. Each and every piece of chicken in our Malai Boti is guaranteed to be soft and juicy because we use only the highest quality ingredients. We cook them in the traditional way.
We employ cutting-edge freezing technology to ensure that your meal retains its original freshness and flavor even after being frozen. Our Malai Boti is the best option whether you need a quick and simple dinner or are preparing for a major occasion. Indulge in our Malai Kabab and get a taste of authentic Pakistani cuisine.
Nutritional Facts Of Malai Boti:
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistani frozen foods industry. We make food products full of nutrients. Our food products are of high quality. We prepare all the food items according to the principles of hygiene. However, the nutritional facts of boti are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s 202 grams boti contains 270 calories. It has 6.8 grams of fat which includes 1.7 grams of saturated fat, 1.3 grams of polyunsaturated fat and 2.9 grams of monounsaturated fat. It also accumulated 124 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium and 3.9 grams of carbohydrates.
Orange Foods Expert‘s Boti is full of essential nutrients. It also has 0.9 grams of dietary fiber, 1.7 grams of sugar and 46 grams of proteins. Additionally, it accumulates 0.2 mcg vitamin D, 32 mg calcium, 1.7 mg iron and 462.5 grams of potassium. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions For Preparation:
Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to cook foods which are in frozen form. Malai Boti is also in frozen form. Before frying it on the coals keep in mind the instructions given below:
- Take the Boti out of the freezer and let it thaw for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
- Two tablespoons of oil can be heated over medium heat in a nonstick skillet.
- Fry some finely chopped onions till they become transparent.
- Put in the garlic paste, ginger paste, and diced tomatoes. Tomatoes should be cooked until they are tender.
- Put in some salt, coriander, and cumin powder. Toss together and heat for a minute or two.
- To the masala, add the Boti that has been defrosted.
- Bring a half cup of water to a boil and add it. Take it down to a low simmer and give it a stir every so often for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Blend in some cream, please. Keep cooking for another minute or two.
- Add chopped coriander leaves as a garnish (if desired).
- Hot, with naan or rice, please.
- Frozen Boti is a convenient way to enjoy this creamy and flavorful dish at home.