Chicken Fajita Toppings are known as toppings for pizza. These Chicken fajita toppings by Orange Foods Expert have unique taste. Orange Foods Expert, the country’s best producer of frozen foods, is proud to present Chicken Fajita Toppings. We use tender chicken strips, colorful bell peppers, and onions. All ingredients are seasoned with just the right amount of spices and herbs to create our Fajita Toppings.
All of the flavor in our Toppings comes from the high quality ingredients. Verily, this flavor is due to honesty and time-honored preparation methods we use. To preserve the quality and taste of the toppings and make them accessible at any time. We use cutting-edge freezing technology.
Our Chicken Fajita Toppings are great whether you’re in the mood for a quick and easy dinner or preparing for a social gathering. Chicken Fajita Toppings from Orange Foods Expert are the perfect way to spice up your meals and enjoy the real flavor of fajitas.
Nutritional Facts Of Chicken Fajita Toppings:
In fact, Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer. Our Chicken Fajita Toppings are full of nutrients. Orange Foods Expert prepares all the frozen foods according to the principles of hygiene. Our fajita toppings have following nutritional facts:
Firstly, Orange Foods Expert‘s fajita toppings contain 260 calories per serving. Moreover, it has 20 grams of fat which includes 12 grams of saturated fat and zero grams of trans fat. Similarly, it has 65 mg cholesterol and 910 mg sodium.
Secondly, these toppings accumulate 7 grams of carbohydrates which include 1 gram dietary fiber and 4 grams of sugars. Additionally, it has 15 grams of proteins. However, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for preparations:
As mentioned above Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. We produce toppings in frozen form. These toppings are known as ready to cook. Before using them and applying them on pizza, kindly read the instructions given below:
- Have a 425F (218C) oven ready.
- Take the Fajita Toppings out of the freezer and let them thaw for about ten to fifteen minutes before using.
- Over medium heat, bring 1 tablespoon of oil to a nonstick skillet.
- To cook the chicken and soften the veggies, add the thawed Toppings and simmer for another 7 minutes, stirring regularly.
- To taste, add salt and black pepper.
- Take it off the fire and set it aside for a while to cool down.
- You may now top your pizza with Fajita Toppings.
- Bake the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes in the hot oven, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Slice the pizza when it has cooled for a few minutes after being taken out of the oven.
Note: Chicken Fajita Toppings from Orange Foods Expert are a quick and easy way to add the flavorful and spicy flavor of fajitas to your pizza.