If you’re finding tasty snacks, then check out the Orange Foods Expert‘s Chicken Gola Kabab! Our Chicken Gola Kabab is a delicious and juicy snack. It is composed of high-quality chicken as well as a blend of traditional spices, such as garlic, ginger, and cumin. Orange Foods Expert‘s gola kababs are meticulously made into round balls and then grilled to perfection creating a delicious and soft snack that will entice your taste and taste buds.
One of the great things about Orange Foods Expert‘s Chicken Gola Kabab is its flexibility. It is delicious by itself, as an accompaniment, or even as part of a dinner. It is delicious with salad, naan bread, or your preferred dip or chutney. It’s also an excellent choice for those who enjoy the taste of grilling meat but doesn’t want to cook and prepare it for hours. it.
Orange Foods Expert‘s chicken Gola Kabab is also a healthier option to processed or fried snacks. It’s made of premium chicken meat which is a fantastic source of protein and vital nutrients. It’s an excellent choice for anyone looking to enjoy a tasty dessert without sacrificing their well-being or health. Additionally to that, we also offer Chicken Gola Kabab is incredibly simple to cook.
Nutritional Facts Of Gola Kabab
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We make high quality frozen foods like chicken gola kababs. We are famous due to our quality and high standard. Orange Foods Expert always uses fresh and highest quality ingredients for the preparation of frozen foods. Our chicken gola kababs are full of nutrients. Moreover, the nutritional facts of chicken gola kababs are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s gola kababs serving of 85 grams contains 100 calories. In these calories 25 calories come from fat. Actually, it is low calorie diet. While these gola kababs accumulate 3 grams of fat which includes 1.5 grams of saturated fat and zero grams of trans fat. It also accumulates 40 mg cholesterol and 470 mg sodium.
Orange foods Expert‘s chicken gola kababs are low carb diets. They have only 2 grams carbohydrates which include one gram of dietary fiber and one gram of sugars. It also contains 13 grams of proteins. Additionally, these burger patties 6 percent vitamin A, 14 percent vitamin C, 4 percent calcium and 6 percent iron. Moreover, another plus point is that they don’t have caffeine. Finally, I will suggest you that you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions For Preparation
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is frozen foods manufacturer. We prepare ready to foods which are in frozen form. We freeze them below the zero Celsius to maintain their freshness and taste. These frozen foods must be prepared carefully. Similarly, chicken gola kababs by Orange Foods Expert are also in frozen form. Before, making them ready to eat you must follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, take the frozen chicken gola kababs out of the freezer.
- Now, let them thaw for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- In the meantime, heat enough cooking oil in a deep frying pan or a wok on medium-high heat.
- Secondly, the oil should be hot enough to sizzle when the kababs are added to it.
- Thirdly, once the kababs have thawed, carefully add them to the hot oil using a tong or a slotted spoon. Be sure not to overcrowd the pan as it will lower the oil temperature and result in soggy kababs.
- Finally, fry the kababs for 4-5 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Lastly, once done, use the tong or slotted spoon to remove the fried kababs from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate or wire rack to drain the excess oil.
- Serve the hot and crispy chicken gola kababs with mint chutney, sliced onions, and lemon wedges.