Orange Foods Expert‘s BBQ Chicken Drumettes might be just what you need! Actually, BBQ Chicken Drumettes have become increasingly popular among foodies. Looking for a tasty and easy-to-prepare meal? In fact, Orange Foods Expert‘s BBQ Chicken Drumettes are famous among the foodies of all ages evenly.
Orange Foods Expert is a well-known frozen food manufacturer. We produce high-quality, delicious and affordable frozen foods products. And our BBQ Chicken Drumettes are no exception. These juicy chunks are made from fresh, all-natural ingredients. Undoubtedly, this dish is carefully prepared to give you the best possible taste and texture.
One of the things that sets Orange Foods Expert‘s BBQ Chicken Drumettes apart from other brands is its cooking process. Each chicken drumette is seasoned with a savory blend of spices. after this, we bake in the oven until perfectly cooked. This results in a crispy, flavorful exterior and a juicy, tender interior that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Nutritional Facts Of BBQ Chicken Drumette:
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer in Pakistan. We produce high quality frozen foods products full of nutrients. Our chicken drumettes are full of nutrition. Moreover, the nutritional facts are given below:
Orange Foods Expert‘s 112 grams of drumettes contain 200 calories in which 130 calories come from fat. Furthermore, these juicy bites accumulate 14 grams of fat which include 4 gram saturated fat and no trans fat. It also has 70 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium and 140 mg potassium. It is zero carb diet.
Instructions for preparation:
As mentioned above, Orange Foods Expert is a frozen foods manufacturer. We produce frozen foods of high quality. Our products are in ready to cook form which are in frozen form. We freeze them below the zero Celsius to maintain their freshness and taste. So, before making them ready to eat kindly follow the instructions given below:
- Warm oil to frying temperature (375F or 190C) in a deep fryer or a large saucepan.
- Take the frozen drumettes out of their packaging and spread them out on a baking sheet or plate covered with paper towels to soak up the moisture.
- When the oil has reached the proper temperature, add a few drumettes gently. Overcrowding the fryer will lower the temperature, resulting in poorly cooked drumettes.
- To achieve a golden brown and crispy outside, fry the drumettes for 10 to 12 minutes.
- To drain excess oil, transfer the drumettes from the fryer to a wire rack or a plate lined with paper towels using tongs.
- To finish cooking the remaining drumettes, repeat steps 3-5.
- After cooking, season the drumettes with salt (if desired), then toss them in your preferred barbecue sauce.
- Douse with more barbecue sauce and serve immediately.
Note: Drumettes can range in size, so keep that in mind when estimating the cooking time. Never leave the fryer unattended while dealing with hot oil.