Plain Paratha, usually known as paratha, is a tasty meal. In common, plain paratha is a common and most loved food in Pakistani cuisine. Introduced by Orange Foods Expert, Plain Paratha is the perfect addition to any meal.
These parathas are made with high-quality ingredients and skill, so they are soft, flaky, and full of flavour. Each paratha is individually wrapped to keep it fresh and make it easy to carry. This makes them perfect for busy people and families on the go.
Plain Paratha from Orange Foods Expert is sure to please your taste buds and make you want more, whether you eat it with your favourite curry or on its own. Try them today to get a taste of India as it really is.
Orange Foods Expert is the best frozen foods manufacturer of Pakistan. We prepare paratha in hygienic environment. Our plain Paratha is full of nutrients which are essential for healthy living. Our paratha contains following nutrients:
Orange Foods Expert’s plain paratha of 79 grams contains 258 calories. It has 10 grams of fat which includes 4.6 grams saturated fat, 0 grams trans fat, 2 grams polyunsaturated fat and 3 grams of monounsaturated fat. Another interesting thing is that it has 0.8 mg cholesterol.
It accumulates 357 mg sodium, 36 grams of carbohydrates, 7.5 grams of dietary fiber and 3.3 grams of sugars. It also contains 5 grams of sugar. It has no caffeine. Additionally it has 0 mcg vitamin D, 20 mg calcium, 1.3 mg iron and 109.8 mg potassium which is good for heart health. Moreover, you can verify these facts and figures from nutritionix.
Instructions for preparation:
- Take the frozen plain parathas out of the freezer and let them warm up for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or a pan that doesn’t stick on medium heat.
- Put the thawed paratha on the griddle and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on one side, or until it starts to puff up and brown spots appear.
- Using a spatula, turn the paratha over and cook for another 1–2 minutes on the other side.
- Put a little butter or ghee on top of the paratha while it’s still on the griddle and flip it over again.
- Put butter or ghee on the other side, too, and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until both sides of the paratha are golden brown.
- Take the paratha off the griddle and serve it hot with the curry or chutney of your choice.